Saturday, April 23, 2011
Sadness
Tonight I went over to Stacy's blog and read her latest post. I found a link to another Marine wife's blog. I have to tell you in my 3 years as being a Marine wife I have heard and seen a lot of things that have broken my heart but this woman's story has truly touched me. Cole and I have lost friends to this war and it has been hard. It's hard to see the widow's on base and it was hard for me talking to families after their loved ones passed when I worked for Red Cross but again not like this. I want to share her blog because I think her story needs to be heard. I think people have lost sight of the tragedy of this war. People seem to forget that there are men and women being wounded and losing their lives every day! Not enough respect is paid to the service men and women risking their lives everyday, IMO. I am not going to get on my soap box and ramble about my feelings on this war because that's not what this is about. This is about a widow and her HERO husband. Katie Wade
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
so very sad!
ReplyDelete