Wednesday, April 27, 2011
lock me up
Yesterday I had what some might call a break down! It started slowly in the morning and as the day went by more and more things added to my stress. By 4pm I was completely overwhelmed and all I could do was sit here and think of where I could go and how I could get away from everything. Sadly, there aren't a lot of places to "escape" with a 3 month old baby. I was holding Baylee because she likes to sit up all the time and I just started crying. I held her so close, like I was hugging her and just sobbed. Once I started crying I didn't stop. And I mean that, for 6 hours I cried. I cried so hard and so long that my face and head hurt. My eyes were swollen almost completely shut. Today, I woke up feeling like I had no more tears left to cry. I think it would be physically impossible to cry anymore. I still have all of the same issues that I had yesterday but sadly, everyday that passes I start to care less and less. It sucks because these are things/people I should care about but if you kick someone long enough they will eventually stop coming back for more. I'm the kind of person who will take and take and take until one day I've had enough and will NEVER come back. I know that's not a healthy way to be, but that's how I am. And to be fair I do warn people and I try to fix things before it gets to that point but some people just don't believe me I guess. Anyway, I'm not really sure why I am writing this post. I just needed to blog. Lucky you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love you and I'm always here for you!!
ReplyDeleteI know! It gives me great comfort to know that. Sometimes, it's just hard to lay your problems on someone else's shoulders ya know?! That being said,I always come to you first with my many issues! ha
ReplyDelete:( that makes me sad....hope your spirt gets lifted Erin. Take care of yourself ((HUGS))
ReplyDelete