Today was Baylee's first real doctor's appt. She usually only goes for her well baby visits but today I took her because I thought she had a cold. And I was right. BOO. She has runny eyes, runny nose, and a cough. Poor thing. She doesn't have a fever, Thank God! She was so good at the doctor. She let the doctor examine her and even smiled at her when she was talking. So cute!! I'm such a proud mom. Also, She weighs 12lbs now. i can't believe it!! She has doubled her birth weight. I'm so sad, she is growing up too fast.
Here she is at the Doctor!! She loved being able to sit back against the wall while sitting on the table! It was so cute.
Here she is playing in her newly put together walker/piano. We've had it for a while but since she couldn't sit up we felt no need to put it together. Well, since she will no longer lay in her bouncy, grandpa put this together for her and she loves it! She loves looking at herself in the mirror, and she likes laughing at grandpa when he plays the music. Success!!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!