Wednesday, February 9, 2011
13 days old
Time flies! I can't believe that Baylee will be 2 weeks old tomorrow. My nights and days seem so long but then it's like the week flies by. I don't understand how that works. I love being a mommy! It's so much more than I ever imagined.
Baylee sleeps all day and stays awake all night. I try to get her on my schedule but its difficult. The kid just won't wake up during the day when I try. She is eating every two hours. I dont know how she eats so much. She really doesn't cry unless she's hungry or needs a diaper change. She does get fussy if she's tired in the morning and can't seem to fall asleep. There have been mornings at 6am when I've been up all night that I just wonder if I can make it through until she finally falls asleep. I wish Cole were here to help me. But I have my parents who help during the day so I can take a nap and try to catch up on my sleep. I don't know that I'll ever need to take an ambien again because I'm always so tired that I just pass out.
Baylee is just precious and I'm so thankful to have her.
My incision is healing nicely and I am recovering well from the surgery. I didn't lay around and rest except when I was in the hospital and couldn't get up because of the epidural in my back but I feel like I healed faster because I wasn't just laying around. I still won't lift anything to heavy for fear that my incision will rip open. I get really tired quickly but I think thats just lack of sleep. Overall I feel ok, not like I've had major surgery. I could do without having my stomach being numb but from what I hear that will last forever. =/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!