Friday, January 14, 2011

Week 35

After the 3 day drive to Texas from California I started to swell really badly. I haven't really had an issue during the pregnancy unless I stood too long cleaning the house. But from my knees down I was completely swollen. I couldn't point my feet and my hands were swollen. My hands keep falling asleep and I had trouble holding an object. So when I went to my primary care physician to get a referral for my OBGYN I asked them to take a look and when they took my blood pressure it was too high. They thought I should go to my obgyn immediately but since I'm not an established patient the doctor couldn't see me. They called me the next morning and told me I need to go to the ER and have Baylee checked. At the hospital they checked Baylee's heart and it was very strong. They did an ultrasound and said she looked great except that she is breech. My blood pressure was still a little high and the swelling was still bad. The doctor thinks it is best to induce me at 39 weeks and deliver Baylee. She also put me on bed rest which really upsets me because I have so much to do to get ready for her to be here. But I'm glad we will have a scheduled c-section because it will be easier to plan Cole getting here. I am so ready to have my husband here with me. I miss him like crazy. But I am not ready for Baylee to be here. I have so much to do and I feel like I don't have enough time to get it all done. Thank God for my parents help. I can't believe in 3 weeks I will be a MOM!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ok ma'am...two things...you didnt tell me she's breech and you didnt tell me they're scheduling a c-section at 39 weeks! Shame, I'm the godmother here! ;) Love ya! Can't wait for Baylee to be here!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!