Thursday, May 16, 2013

A new chapter may be coming to our lives.

Cole and I have decided that we are going to try IVF again. We want another baby, we want a sibling for Baylee. The doctor said our only option is to do IVF again. It's such a long road. So many emotions, physical problems, money worries but we are going to do it.

I'll be discussing it with my Fertility Specialist next week about when we should start our medications and stuff. I'm nervous and scared but happy and excited.

I ask myself...

Can I handle another baby?
Can we afford another baby?
Do I want to put my body through this again?

the answer is yes! I can handle another baby. It will change things but I believe for the better. We can afford another baby if we are wise about our finances. It costs a pretty penny to even try IVF so we are going to sign up for a payment plan. I would put my body through anything if it meant giving Baylee a sibling.

I don't want to be selfish by trying to have another baby. My Baylee is such a miracle and so perfect in every way I just dont want to be greedy and selfish by trying again. But I just feel like this is something I need to do.

I hope to share my journey with yall. Last time I kept silent on it because I wasn't secure enough to put it out there but now I hope if I'm open and honest about everything it might help someone else who is in this situation.


Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. So excited for you and Cole! I can't wait to hear that Baylee has a sibling on the way :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!