* I just got an Iphone and I feel like a complete ruhtard because I have no idea how to use it. But I have to say it takes excellent pictures. Much better than my droid. But I do miss the droid because I knew everything about that phone.
* It pains me to type on my laptop now because Baylee has ripped off most of the keys. I will have to take a picture and show you. Luckily, I know where all of the letters are on the keyboard so I don't need them to type but it is difficult to type on little nubs.
* I've been trying to read the Twilight series (yes I'm behind) but everytime I start to read it I get distracted by other things. For example there is a book out by Deborah Feldman titled Unorthodox: The Scandalous Rejection of my Hasidic Roots. I am dying to read this book!!
* My dad is going out of town for a WEEK! I'm freaking out a little. I'm a successful parent because I co-parent with my parents. My dad helps me out so much, I can't even tell you. He helps me with everything Baylee and I just don't know how I would get by without his help. I'm worried that I will be completely overwhelmed when he is not here to help me.
* Baylee stood by the toilet two days in a row when she pooped her diaper! It cracks me up how badly she wants to be a big girl. She even flushes the real toilet. Crazy kid.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!