Wednesday, January 11, 2012
Fears
I know that all people have fears but sometimes I feel like mine are ridiculous. My biggest fear pre-Baylee was heights! Now my biggest fear is something happening to her or me. If something ever happened to me where would she live? Would my parents be able to have custody and raise her the way they know I'd want her raised? Would she live with her father unsupervised and allowed to do God knows what?! Would he make sure she goes to college and makes good grades?! Would he nuture her and make sure she is loved without being in her business?! I find myself not wanting to leave the house without Baylee. I have this giant fear that something is going to happen to me and she will be left without a mom. I'm still scared to drive with her long distances because I fear we will be in an accident. Am I completely irrational, or do other mothers have these fears?! ugh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!