Saw this on another blog but can not remember which one. Oops. I promise to give credit as soon as I remember where I saw this.
Open Letter:
Dear Facebook,
PLEASE for the love of GOD make a separate news feed for people's games. I can not stand being overwhelmed with farmville, frontierville, cityville, or any other ville updates/requests!!! I use facebook to keep up with friends and family, not your games stats!
Dear weather,
Can you please make up your mind! I can not handle it being cold one day and hot and humid the next. It's November, as in FALL. The weather should be cold and gloomy. I'm ready for sweaters and closed toed shoes.
Dear Droid phone,
Seriously?!?! You lose charge so quickly and warn me low battery and then I charge you for 1.5 hours and you are fully charged? You suck. I love you but I can not stand how quickly you run out of juice.
Dear DVR,
When I program you to record every episode of a show that means EVERY episode not just the ones you feel like taping. How can I fall asleep if I don't have a full two hours of Big Bang Theory to watch?!
Dear Soon to be Ex husband,
You are out of your damn mind if you think you are going to be living with a woman and your drug buddy and have my daughter spend the night at your house. You aren't in college, and you're not 19 so grow up and get a job, get your OWN place and be a responsible father!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!