I have a confession! And it makes me feel really bad but I have to get it out. I have an extremely low tolerance for people. I know it isn't other people's fault, it's my own issue but OMG! People annoy the shit out of me, even the people I love. Sometimes I just stand in the same space with another person and I grind my teeth so hard it makes my head hurt because I am so irritated by what this person is saying/doing. I know this is wrong of me because people aren't trying to annoy me, they just do!!
The following things annoy me on a daily basis:
-talking to me while I'm trying to watch a tv show and then getting upset that I don't hear you. HELLO! I can only focus on one thing at a time and this is not your moment!
-blowing your nose at the dinner table. I do not want to be sitting at the table next to you trying to enjoy my food and have to listen to your snot!
-singing. look there is a time and a place for this behavior, i.e. the car, a stage, the shower, etc. The place it is not appropriate for is in front of me at any time for no apparent reason.
-screaming children. I'm a parent, i understand it is very difficult to control a child but let me tell you that if the day ever comes that I'm shopping in Target and Baylee starts screaming her head off because she wants a toy or for any reason other than she's on fire I will escort her ass right out of there. I can not stand when parents walk through an entire store with a screaming brat.
-talking on speaker phone in public. I don't give a shit who or what you are talking about. It's bad enough i have to hear you, I don't want to hear the person you're speaking to as well.
Again, I am NOT perfect. I have so many flaws it's ridiculous but these are my annoyances, a short list. There are so many more but these are just the ones that have irritated me today! :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!