Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Dear Baylee


First of all, how freaking precious is Bays in her Aggie Cheer outfit?! Here's hoping she will be Class of 2033 and follow in her uncle's footsteps. Of course this means momma needs to start saving now, which I am (for preschool). Yes, preschool. The schools I am interested in sending Bays to will cost me around $5,000-$6,000 just for the year and I'd like her to also attend the same school for kindergarten. I went to private school for kindergarten and I truly believe it gave me a solid foundation and an excellent advantage once I began public school. I really want that for Baylee. I am also starting to save for whatever extra activity she decides to do. I feel it's important she picks at least one thing to invest her time in. I want her to have at least one passion. For me, it was dance. For her father it was music. My brothers had sports and swimming. So I really want her to have something that she is passionate about and can dedicate time to. Something that will teach her discipline. It's important in my opinion. 

I really want Baylee to have morals and manners. I want her to know right from wrong and not be intimidated by others or afraid to stand up for what she believes in. I never want her to question her morals because someone else doesn't agree with them. I want her to be strong and know that how she feels is right. And never let anyone challenge your morals and beliefs. But also be kind to everyone no matter what. You just never know what someone else's story is. How tragic it might be. You could be the only person in that persons life to smile and say a kind word. Always ask yourself how you would feel if you were that person. How would you want someone to treat you? Stick up for other people no matter what, because it's what you would want someone to do for you if you needed it. 

Know that even though your dad and I are no longer married and do not get along there was a moment in time when I loved your father very much. So much it almost hurt. I could have loved him forever. In fact a part of me will love him forever. One day you will realize what it is to be married and that it takes a true partnership to make it work . You will know that the love I had for your father has nothing to do with the massive amount of love I have for you. I need to raise you in a loving environment free of anger and hate. All you need to be around is happiness and a lot of love. And that's what I am trying to give to you . We won't have the best or biggest house. The nicest car or the most expensive vacations but I promise to do all I can to give you the best I can. Please know that I do not hate your father. I still look at him today the same way I did on the day we got married. And the whole situation makes me very sad. If I could change things I would, but I just can't do it alone. Maybe one day things will get better but who knows. The most important thing to know is that you are loved by so many people. And that you are my miracle. I thank God for you everyday. I love you more than anything in the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!