Monday, September 5, 2011

Labor Day

Labor Day

My Labor Day...
I woke up with a terrible headache and allergies. BLAH! Then I went to Starbucks (score) and Shipley's (awesome!!), then to work (suck)! 

I'll be working from 8am-5pm. I have Baylee here with me which is both good and bad. It's good because I get to spend time with her and listen to her laugh and spit (its hilarious) but bad because it's super busy this time of year and it's hard to take care of her needs and the customer's needs. Once I get home I have to do dishes, a load of laundry and start dinner. Gross. Luckily I showered this morning and took care of my hair so I won't have to do that later. 

I started reading the book One Day! Holy heck...It's good!! I'm excited to see the movie now. At first I saw the previews and thought it looked really lame but now I'm into it. Now I just need to find a friend that I can drag a long to see the movie! :o)

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by!