Monday, September 5, 2011

Getting to know me

Town or Country?
I would say town. I don't care for big cities but I have too much going on to live in the country.

Music or Books?
books!!! love love love books!

Perfect day - shopping/spa or doing absolutely nothing?
shopping and spa if it's someone else's money! :o)

London, Paris, New York or Sydney?
I've only been to Paris and it is AMAZING!! So I'll go with Paris. Although I think Sydney could come in a close 2nd.

Bread or Cake?
uhm, hello! CAKE! Although bread would come in a close 2nd for me.

Romantic Hero or Action Hero?
wtf is a romantic hero??! I don't have romance or action in my life so I'd like a sandwich please

Heels or favourite winter boots?
I'd like boots because I'd like us to have a true winter!

French chic or Italian sex appeal?
gag

Chocolate or Coffee?
COFFEE!!!!!

Great shoes or gorgeous underwear?
GREAT SHOES! I'll take plain white undies any day.

Pedicure, manicure or massage?
massage. heaven.

Talk it out or keep it to yourself?
I'm more of a talk it out kind of person

Karaoke - first to sing, last to sing or absolutely-no-way-not-ever?
gross. no way no how not ever


1. One beauty product or routine that you would recommend or can't live without?
I use moisturizer everyday without fail. My face gets so dry even though I use it.

2. One book you would recommend to anyone or that you love and often return to?
Gone with the Wind. I just really love it. It's long and it can be painful at times but it's worth it.

3. One item that you would take to a desert island:
oh dear, the thought alone gives me anxiety

4. One life-changing moment?
the moment my daughter was born. it was the best, yet scariest moment of my life.

5. One movie that makes you cry every time?
The Way We Were

6. Who would play the handsome hero in the movie of your life?
The only hero in my life is my dad and I would say Tom Hanks could do a nice job of playing him

7. How long have you known your oldest friend?
since 6th grade.

8. Your favourite book/movie/song?
Gone with the Wind, The Way We Were, Wild Horses

9. Three dream cities you have yet to visit?
San Fran, Seattle, DC

10. Three things still on your bucket list?
I honestly don't have a bucket list. I've never sat down long enough to think of one

11. School days - happy or sad, good or bad memories?
good! at the time I thought they were oh so terrible (drama much?!) now I look back and smile.

12. What - or who - always makes you feel better on those more challenging days?
my daughter!!!!

13. Recommend a blog to us?
Confessions of a 20 something. Although I'm sure everyone already reads here. She makes me wish I were a few years younger

14. Happier now than you were at 20?
in some ways!! I'm happier because I have my daughter and my degree. There are so many things I wish I'd done though. Oh well, live and learn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!