1. My idea of pure perfection would be if I never had to worry about anything bad happening to my daughter.
2. Bullshit makes the world go 'round. (Most people are full of complete bullshit)
3. If it weren't for my family and a couple of friends I'd live somewhere else.
4. Bloggers are fabulous! I am thankful that they give me something to do every evening to wind down!
5. If I had $500 I'd buy you a one way ticket outta here!
6. I'm glad it's Friday because I'm going to attempt to take a bath and watch a movie. I work Saturdays so Friday isn't a big deal for me.
7. Something I'm excited about is seeing my baby girl's tooth come all the way in. It just started popping out and I cant wait to see how cute she is with a tooth!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!