Wednesday, August 31, 2011

3 films


3 films...


The Way We Were. I absolutely love this movie!!!! Its an older movie but its timeless! I watched this with Baylee on the night she was born because it was on tv and it is my favorite movie. It was just meant to be on tv that night!!




And whenever I need a good laugh because I've had a shitastic day, I turn to OFFICE SPACE! I love it. I can quote the entire movie!! Love it, hilarious. Couldn't find a clip but here is a link....


Splendor in the Grass probably hits closest to home for me. Different circumstances, same outcome for me as a teenager. I had a similar experience when I was 16 so I feel deeply when I watch this. And you'll notice the quote from my header comes from a line in a poem that's read in this movie. It touches me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!