Friday, July 29, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday

fill in the blank friday, y'all!
1. My favorite color is I really like all colors except ORANGE! You will never see me wear orange or anything in my house that color. My favorite color to wear is black. It makes me feel calm.
2. My travel destination of choice is somewhere cold!! I love mountains, lakes, cold weather, pretty much everything opposite of where I live. I'd LOVE to go to Alaska or Canada. My dream destination is Russia!
3. My favorite food is  CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. My happy place is the bathtub with a book in my hand.
5. My favorite saying is "When God knocks you to your knees, you're in the perfect position to pray." That really speaks to me

6. My dirty little secret is I'm not sure I have a secret. I have other people's secrets, but my life is pretty much open book!

7. Something friends might say about me is that I am all over the place! Or that I'm not very dependable as far as making plans go. Not too sure what people would say but I would hope they know I would do anything on earth for them if they needed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!