Friday, July 15, 2011

7.15.11

Just posting this picture because it makes me smile. I just love love love my miracle!!

Random Ranting...

I always try to participate in Target Tuesdays but I think I'm slow because I am not able to save pictures to post on my blog. Why do I seem to be the only person not able to participate? Target is my favorite store in the world. ugh!

Ok I've been taking B12 the last two weeks and I think I might be taking too much. I only take 1 pill a day but I seem to have several of the symptoms that go along with TOO MUCH B12. Yikes... Here are the 10 signs:
1. Blood Clots in the Legs: This side effect can become a serious problem if left untreated. If you suspect that you are experiencing blood clots, you should seek medical assistance as soon as possible for evaluation.
2. Diarrhea: Mild incontinence can often occur as a result of medications and supplements and is often overlooked as a side effect.
3. Swelling: Swelling can occur in the area of the mouth and throat as a reaction to allergies or a full body feeling of being swollen.
4. Breathing Problems: This can be anything from a wheezing sound while breathing all the way up to shortness of breath.
5. Exhaustion: Many people who use B12, experience some fatigue but those who are dealing with the effects of too much of the vitamin are often utterly exhausted and sleep more than normal
6. Hives: Hives and other skin irritations and itching are common responses to allergy and are often overlooked on their own. If the level of acne produced by your skin goes up, there’s a strong chance that B12 is its cause.
7. Frequent Urination: B12 has been used for the purpose of losing weight; this is because B vitamins cause the body to process fats. However, consistent high levels of B12 can cause a more persistent and bothersome rate of urination.
8. Anxiety and Panic Attacks: Chest pressure, anxiety and even heart palpitations can occur as a result of too much B12 in the body.
9. Insomnia: While some people who experience extreme exhaustion will want to sleep all the time, others instead deal with the symptoms of insomnia. This does not always mean not being able to get to sleep. For some people, getting to sleep isn’t the issue; the problem lies in the ability to stay asleep long enough to get consistent restful sleep every night.
10. Dizziness and Lack of Coordination: Loss of coordination and even dizziness when combined with any of the above, warrants immediate medical attention as it could be linked to a less common side effect which could cause atrophy of the optic nerve.


I am really enjoying the book I am reading! it's so interesting. It's like reading a gossip magazine of sorts.

I also really need want this.

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by!