I would really like to find some white tennis shoes for Baylee. I tried to buy some at Target the other day but when she rang them up the register told her not to sell them to me because they had been recalled! Wtf?! I can not find any shoes that I like for her. It's very irritating.
I keep seeing blogs talking about summer plans! This bums me out a little bit. Am I the only one who does not have plans of any kind for the summer? People are going on vacations, attending weddings, events, etc... I however have absolutely nothing planned. This is no one's fault but my own of course. I wouldn't want to go anywhere without my Baylee and there aren't a lot of places to take a young baby. Plus I feel it would be rather difficult to take her anywhere alone.
I do have something planned next week which I am very excited about. I am taking a cake decorating class!! I can not explain how excited I am to be taking this class. There are 3 classes total and I'll be taking the 1st one. I plan to take all 3 because the more you take the more you learn! I LOVE cake! I love everything about it! After the cake decorating classes I'd like to find some cooking classes locally that I could take. I am really into cooking lately and would like to take a professional class. I find myself spending hours online looking up recipes.

I have a friend who took cake decorating classes and she can make some beautiful cakes. She just made the cutest owl cake for her daughter's first birthday.
ReplyDeleteI don't have any interesting plans this summer either so you aren't alone Mama.