My cake class is going well. Here is a picture of the cookie I did on the first day, and a picture of the cake I did the 2nd day. I was very upset it didnt look exactly like the picture in the book but apparently its a learning class and I'll get better. BLAH!
Tuesday, June 14, 2011
6.14
Yesterday was a BITCH! My hard drive crashed and I lost all of my pictures and recipes and links. So...awesome! Then while making dinner I burnt my hand on the skillet. I'm not missing skin on my fingers and my palm is full of blisters. So nice. On the plus side, Baylee looked precious in her outfit!
My cake class is going well. Here is a picture of the cookie I did on the first day, and a picture of the cake I did the 2nd day. I was very upset it didnt look exactly like the picture in the book but apparently its a learning class and I'll get better. BLAH!
My cake class is going well. Here is a picture of the cookie I did on the first day, and a picture of the cake I did the 2nd day. I was very upset it didnt look exactly like the picture in the book but apparently its a learning class and I'll get better. BLAH!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

aww, bud you cake is so cute~!
ReplyDelete