Thoughts on Thursday!
I am totally in love with Adele! I think I fought it at first because I didn't want to "conform" and like someone because they were being played on the radio. But I downloaded her entire album and I love every song! She's awesome
I am stoked that they are bringing back OTH for another season!! I admit, I just started watching this show this year. Well in Jan to be exact. They play it everyday on the soap channel and I am totally addicted now! I didnt get to see the season finale because my dvr is insane! But I plan to watch it online soon. LOVE LOVE LOVE this show!
I reached my May goal of saving 100 dollars with coupons! I have now saved 202.87. I am thrilled with this. I plan to continue couponing and see how far I can go with it. I ordered a Sunday paper subscription and I am ready to increase my goal next month!
Today was TERRIBLE! Baylee had her 4 month check up which means she was given lots of shots. It was painful to watch. But she didn't cry as bad as I had planned. Of course having her grandpa hold her and calm her down helped alot!!




POOR BAYLEE :( Shots are NO fun!
ReplyDeleteI'm with you on the couponing, I havent subbed to the Sunday paper yet BUT no kidding I just brought a printer to print coupons whenever I want because going to the library w toddlers or finding someone is a pain so my couponing next step was the printer!
I'm still VERY much a newbie but I think i'm going to keep total like you do to see how much I save. Yay us!
Oh and Adele is AWESOME, have her CD and its like the best all around CD's i've heard in a long time!
ReplyDelete