Monday, May 2, 2011

May Goals

I feel that if I announce my goals, maybe it will help me accomplish them! Adding a little pressure, yikes!

  • Start couponing!! I have always admired people who do it, I've dabbled in the past but never committed. I don't plan on becoming and extreme couponer but saving a little money never hurt! My goal is to save at least $100 this month by cutting coupons!
  • Find a new church, one that I can introduce Baylee to. I need to become a member of a church I love and then proceed with getting Baylee baptised. I'm excited.
  • Get rid of another 5lbs. I realize this could be accomplished by getting a breast reduction but who needs surgery?! def not me. So the plan is to take Baylee for walks!! Lots of walks!! and maybe drink less coffee and more water?!
  • Continue blogging. At least every other day!
  • Sort through at least SOME of my emotional baggage and get a better understanding of what it is I want.
  • Find an obedience school for Howi! This is very important! Howi is not a bad dog, he's actually very good. He is just very hyper and needs to get a grip before Baylee starts to crawl!

2 comments:

  1. I can help you with several of these! ;) You know I coupon...love to go walking...and Mans Best Friend is a great dog obedience school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found a website about how to organize coupons. I have to try and find it and see what you think. If I came over to walk, I'd end up wanting to finish off a bottle of wine, ha! Is it expensive to go to Mans Best Friend? I will have to google it. Poor Howi is a little slow I think.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!