Friday, May 6, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday

 
 
 
1. What I love most about my home is that I always feel safe when I'm here!!

2. I'm excited because, Sunday is my first Mother's Day! I'm also very excited to give my mom her gifts from me and Baylee!
3. My preferred method for blowing off steam when I'm frustrated is to cry lately. I used to get very upset and just yell at someone, which I still do but first I cry!

 
4. Currently I am craving nothing! At least nothing you eat. I'd love a massage right now.

5. The thing I love most about my mom is I can literally tell her anything and I know she will never judge me or turn her back on me. She is truly my best friend.

6. If I was going to write a book about my life, the title would be "I can't believe this is how my life turned out"
7. If I were to eat one thing for the rest of eternity it would be CAKE!!!!!! Any kind! yum

3 comments:

  1. Cake! Good choice. I am visiting from Fill in the Blank Friday. p.s. your about me says your daughter was born in 2001, but from reading this post I think maybe she is from 2011?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the heads up!! I can't believe I never noticed that! Thank you for coming by to visit! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the cake!!! and love you title of you book ;) very cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!