Tuesday, April 19, 2011

indecisive

I am trying to come up with a new look for my blog because I am hoping to stick with it and continue posting. But I can not make up my mind for the life of me what I want the blog to look like. I am the most indecisive person alive. I can never decide on anything and this is just a blog design! GEEZ.

Yesterday Howi head butted me in the face and knocked my nose into my brain. My face and head have hurt since and it is just now starting to go away. I was sick to my stomach it hurt so bad. I was not happy but Howi didn't mean to do it so I didnt yell at him.

Baylee keeps trying to sit up on her own. It's so cute! She loves to just sit up. I put her in her chair yesterday and she just laughed, she loved it so much. It is so exciting to see her get excited about stuff and see her learn new things. But it makes me sad at the same time. Like time is flying by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!