Saturday, November 27, 2010

28 weeks

weight: 14 lbs total! Wonderful!! And here are still 12 weeks to go!

sleep: Ha! Not in a while. Dr said I should try Ambien. God I love him

exercise: Not allowed. Still considered high risk. No lifting, walking far (due to early contractions), etc

cravings:  apples, pretzels and water with LOTS of ICE
 
maternity clothes: all day everyday! 

mood:  low. very sad. crying a lot. it's a bummer

gender: GIRL!!!!!!!!!

baby: She's doing well. Heartbeat is strong. Kicking like crazy and she's the size of an eggplant

movement: yes. mostly at night or if she can tell i'm upset

nursery:  what nursery? We have her crib in Texas and the changing table here. We have her bassinet and pack n play here at the house but none of it has been put together. I'm thinking after Christmas we/I will dig into that project

other: Still thanking God everyday for my miracle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!